Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pink and brown Eyeshadow look



I used a baby pink all over the lid and a Matte dark brown in the crease and a skin tone color to blend out the brown then I used a light color as a highlight and I lined my upper lash line with a black liquid liner and on the lower lash line I put the baby pink in the inner lower lash line and the dark brown on the rest of the outer lower lash line, lined my water line with a black pencil liner and a black matte eyeshadow to set the pencil. I hope you guys like the look !! I forgot to mention if you guys want to see the video check me out on youtube in the search bar just type truebeauty4life and check out my channel !!

1 comment:

  1. Im always say this to you but ill say it again!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!! ^^
    I watched your youtube. Very intersting ^^

    ReplyDelete