Monday, May 9, 2011

How to Reduce Puffy Eyes

For as long as I could remember, I have always had bags under my eyes. I never had dark circles but I have these huge big puffy eyes. which I think are not attractive at all....smh. Honestly I think I would prefer the dark circles over the bags. Anyway I decided to do some research on seeing how I can get rid of them. For me I've discovered that I can never get rid of my bags, but I've found ways to reduce them. One of them is getting 8hours of sleep, which I never actually get. Another is herbal tea bags, you can put two teabags in a cup of water put it in the freezer for no more than 15minutes. Then put them over your eyes. The herbs from the tea bags will absorb under your eyes and will start to circulate that area. Which will rejuvenate your eyes. Another way to waken up your eyes is Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff eye roller. I bought this at Walgreens for $11.00 or $12.00 and I apply this under my eyes twice a day. It works for me, Another way is to drink lots of water that is the key to everything . I don't drink lots and lots of water but I drink enough. You can also massage your under eye area with 100% vitamin E . You can try any of these to help your puffy eyes . I will also be doing a video to show you guys each of these methods. I hope you guys found this helpful !

No comments:

Post a Comment