Tuesday, August 16, 2011

10 Months Post Relaxer !!


I can honestly say this has been a difficult transition for me . It's been 10 months since my last relaxer, my hair definetly feels much healthier and fuller. However, like expected I'm dealing with a little breakage due to detangling and it is very frustrating dealing with the two textures. But what I've found very stress free and easy to do is to actually put my hair in 2 strand twists. So what I do every week after I wash my hair and apply my products , I detangle and section, then I twist my hair in medium size twists, after I do that, I put all of my hair in a ponytail and then wrap it in a neat bun. This style is super cute and different , It lasts about 5 or 6 days, and there is no tension to the front of my hair or my edges which is great. It's been almost 2 months I've been rockin the two strand twist style. It's a very good protective style , plus you can rock a slammin twist out ,if you wish seeing how you keep the twists in for a few days. So for all you Transitioners out there don't give up there is hope !! The frustration will pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment