Friday, April 8, 2011

Gold And Purple Eyeshadow look

So In this look I did a Gold on the half of the lid and the rest of the outer lid I put purple and blended a little black on the outer V. I also lined the top lash line with a  wing of course . And on the lower lash line I put the gold on the inner corner and the purple on the outer lower lash line. Lined my waterline with a regular black pencil eyeliner and that's the finished look. I hope u guys like it , please comment tell me what u think!



3 comments:

  1. Like OMG!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!
    u saw me staring at it right?! Thats cuz i loooooooooooove it!! hee hee :0)
    i wonderful if ill look good as u do!! ><
    Wanna try with my eyes?!!
    Make me a Girl~~! hee hee :0P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u soooo much , whenever ur ready just let me know !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this look! Keep em coming!!

    ReplyDelete