Monday, April 11, 2011

How Often do Naturals Wash Their Hair??

Being that my hair is super long and thick , I wash my hair once a week. Some people wash their hair every day, every other day, or some wash their hair every other week. To tell you the truth there is no specific time on how often you should wash you hair. If you want to wash it everyday that is fine it doesn't mean that your drying out your hair as long as you deep condition and moisturize your hair often ,your hair should stay healthy. but once again that depends on you cause the same thing goes for washing your hair every other week as long as you moisturize your hair should be fine. It will be dirty but it should be fine ,LOL. Me personally once a week works good for me , I work 5days a week sometimes more than 8 hours and I come home late everyday . If I was to wash it everyday because my hair is so thick and long It would never dry. So my point is do whatever works for you!

1 comment:

  1. I wash my hair once a week as well, but my hair isn't as long as yours. I deep condition but not 4 as long as I want because my little one keeps me busy :)

    ReplyDelete