Monday, April 4, 2011

Why The Sudden Change ??

When I was relaxing my hair , I realized that my hair was super thin and the edges of my hair was thinning so bad that I had to get a side bang to hide the left side of my  head , My aunt who has really beautiful hair had made the transition from relaxed to natural and I thought that I could never do it , cause I figured if I stopped relaxing I would have to cut off all my hair . I started to YouTube people who had decided to make the change and that gave me the inspiration  , so I didn't cut off my hair I just started to flat iron and trim my ends. Ive been treating it and then the beginning of march 2011  I decided that I want my natural wild curls to show and my hair is super super thick and wild and also very long but I must say im loving this look , I don't know how I will react to the summer time with all the humidity but I intend on keeping my hair in braids and twists to save me the embarrassment .... lol . I also work for a French airline here in New York and we must always have our hair up and I can tell u since Ive been wild my hair at work has not been the best image cause I'm trying not to pull my hair tight at all until my hair becomes healthy again . So when I arrive at work my hair is out and super beautiful and curly and when I get to work I just putt it in a very loose messy bun and when I leave I just take it out and give it a good shake . I really want my hair to be super healthy again like when I was younger .So I'm glad u guys can go through this journey with me. Any suggestions on hair styles and treatments I'm more than happy to hear .

No comments:

Post a Comment