Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gold and Turquoise Look




I put a gold base all over my lid then blended it out then I used a gold eyeshadow from the wet and wild pallet "I got good Jeans" then I used two different turquoise on the outer lid and the crease. The two I used was from cover girl tropical fusion palette and then a darker turquoise from "LA Colors" on the outer crease , I also Used a dark matte brown above the crease to blend out the colors . I used a lime green just on my brow bone as a highlight. I repeated the gold on the inner half of the lower lash line and the dark turquoise on the rest of the outer lash line . and for a pop of color I put the lighter turquoise on the tear duct. Lined my upper lash line with a little wing and lined my water line.

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!! Can you pwease do my make up on May 17th?!! :0)

    ReplyDelete