Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Sultry Neutral Look



So I decided to do my eyes before I left for work, I usually don't wear makeup at work cause I tend to get bored and play with my face, LOL... but I did a very soft Neutral look . I used the Hip Duo from Loreal in energized and mixed both colors on my lid and then I used a matte brown to do the outer V, and put some also in the crease just a little bit. Then I did a thick black eyeliner over that and put the matte brown in the half of the lower lash line and then put the neutral color on the other half . I also I did a tutorial but everything went wrong in that vid lol my mother was screaming at me and the lighting was very bad which I'm working on by the way . I uploaded the vid anyway but It didn't work, If by any chance it does upload u will see it , But please excuse the noise and the light, plus me moving around alot. I hope u guys like the look !!

No comments:

Post a Comment