Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mixed Reactions......

So someone told me I look like a 5year old with my hair now . LOL .... I must admit sometimes I do, but I'm wearing this style and to tell you the truth, I love it!! So Ladies if anyone is saying or criticizing your hair style, simply think of it like this...."I'm wearing it not you!!" Come to think of it since I started my transition people on my job has actually had mixed feelings about it. Some of my colleagues say they love it, and some say things like:"O! What happened to your hair ?" One has even suggested that I cut It because I'm short and my hair is too much for me. Are you kidding me ? If and when I want to cut my hair I will, but I've had long hair my whole life and I wouldn't mind keeping it that way. I will try to find some "Big Girl Styles" but to tell the truth I think my curls are beautiful and I can't wait to see the finished results but I also do know That these things take time. So for all you Haters keep hating and all you great people out there following .. keep following cause there's more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment