Monday, August 22, 2011

My Birthday Makeup and OFOTN




So last week was my Birthday and I was having a dinner , so of course it being my special day of one more year getting older, I wanted to look super nice. I originally wanted to wear a dress but then a massive thunderstorm came out of no where, so I had to change outfits. I wore my skinny legged jeans from Forever21, A blue halter top that I bought in Colombia last August. And I wore my black patent leather pumps I got at easy Pickins. Very simple and cute . Now for my makeup I wanted something simple yet noticeable. I used a gold color from my ELF Palette all over my lid then I cut the crease with a dark brown kinda purple E/S. I then applied a shimmery light gold E/S as a highlight after I applied my favorite black liquid liner on my upper lashline. I lined my waterline with a black pencil and applied that same dark crease color all over my lower lashline. I tammed my brows then applied my kiss liquid foundation all over the face. I then concealed my undereye area blended everything then applied my kiss powder foundation to set the liquid Foundation and concealer. Finally I put a shimmery pink lip gloss and was ready to enjoy the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment