Saturday, May 14, 2011

BlueBerry Desert Eyeshadow look



In this look I just used a bright blue eyeshadow only on the lid and I used a matte brown eyeshadow in the crease and above the crease as well , I blended the 2 colors together and then I used my favorite pressed powder both colors actually as a highlight then I lined my top lash line with a pencil and liquid liner . As for my lower lash line I used the bright blue eyeshadow all over the lower lash line and lined my waterline with a black pencil eyeliner . I hope you guys like the look, and if you want to see how I actually did this , check me out on youtube : truebeauty4life, see you guys for the next look !!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention, you can't finish any look without applying your favorite mascara! I used the beauty rush mascara for victoria secret .

    ReplyDelete