Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Skin Care Products



My skin is sooo not perfect but I never went thru a breakout stage while I was growing up and maturing, but as I got older and thought my puberty stage was over , I started breaking out . When I started to see my period my face broke out only for that occasion and these pimples would pop out in the most visible places. And it was so embarrassing! I hated having a big old pimple right in the middle of my forehead . So I decided to buy Proactiv from my local mall, I was scared to use it because alot of people were saying that it changed their skin complexion but despite all I heard I needed something to be done about these pimples. To my surprise it worked , and it didn't do anything to my face except clean and clear up my breakouts. My face didn't change complexion at all ( thank goodness) . However Proactiv isn't the only product I use on my face. I also use Neutrogena face bar and the liquid facial scrub. Just to get rid of any oils, dirt, or makeup when I go in the shower. All of these Products compliment my skin extremely well. If you have any doubts about using Proactiv then Neutrogena is a really good face wash and it costs only six dollars in any drugstore. I hope this helped you guys out. Until next time !!




No comments:

Post a Comment