Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kiss Foundation Review




So Before I even became obsessed with makeup My mother bought me my first powder foundation from Kiss products and I've never used any other foundation. I must admit it is a little ashy when u apply it but you have to blend it in very well. I'm the color Natural Tan in the summer when I become tan, But I also use the color Honey Glow in the winter . Kiss products are oil free and light weight. I do like the product, however my face is naturally very oily and I do feel that the liquid foundation makes my face oilier even though it is a oil free product but in the winter time its not that serious. I do recommend Kiss Products to beginners who want something inexpensive and easy to use. You can get Kiss Products from any local beauty supply store and it costs about five to six dollars , just in case your interested in trying it out for yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment